Monday, September 7, 2015

The Collection

It's taken more than a decade to open every box of books and magazines I moved from the family home, and storage. In that time life has changed somewhat. Yes, I'm still living in the mountains. No, I no longer sell books on online via that auction site. FACEBOOK has become the medium of contact for most of my friends. The blog seemed too much trouble. However, it occurred to me that the blog could be linked to my Facebook feed. Who gave me that idea? Lily, of course. It will be a different type of blog. Different perhaps, as I'm an old bloke, on the pension, and each time I think about that, I pinch myself, expecting to wake up! Expect the unexpected, no. A picture is worth numerous words, so here's a picture, provided I remember how to post it ...




No comments:

Post a Comment